No activity is more important than protecting the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, clients, the public, and the environment. MRR believes this is a shared responsibility and everyone is responsible to work safely with equal concern for themselves and the safety of all other stakeholders involved in a project. These practices anchor our commitment to safety:
- Compliance with all applicable government legislation, industry practices and company standards for health, safety and the environment.
- Identify and mitigate unsafe health hazards.
- Continually evaluate and assess our operations for health, safety and environmental risks.
- Maintain effective communication protocol.
- Ensure equipment has been properly maintained in accordance with manufacturer's specifications and/or regulations.
- Assessments of the development needs of employees and a dedicated training program.
- Development and maintenance of appropriate safe work practices and procedures.
- Complete follow-up on all incidents.
We work diligently to realize excellence in workplace safety. Our goal is an incident free workplace, and MRR recognizes the
RIGHT of workers to a safe, healthy, and engaging work environment. ~ Warren Hansen, President